- The Thrifty Mama™ - http://www.thethriftymama.com -
32 oz. Jug Organic Maple Syrup $13 Shipped on Amazon!
Posted By Crystal Collins On October 15, 2009 @ 11:44 am In Deals,Organic and Green Living | 20 Comments
I was looking around at maple syrup prices and spotted this hot deal! Right now you can get Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Grade B Maple Syrup HERE for only $13 Shipped! Save 35% when you enter code BASCOM35 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 50%. Offer valid through October 31, 2009. Subscribe and Save sets you up for an automatic shipment plan, but you are under no obligation to keep it and can cancel easily from within your accounts.
I just did this, and my order total came to $13 with free shipping. Fortunately, I also had some Amazon gift cards from searching with Swagbucks, so I only paid $1.35 shipped for a 32 oz. Jug of Organic Maple Syrup! Sweet! See more details about how I get things for free on Amazon with Swagbucks HERE.
UPDATE: The Grade A HERE ends up being $11.75 SHIPPED!! WOW, Thanks Kimberly for mentioning this in the comment section. These deals on maple syrup are the best I have seen in a long time, so get in on it while you can!
Article printed from The Thrifty Mama™: http://www.thethriftymama.com
URL to article: http://www.thethriftymama.com/32-oz-jug-organic-maple-syrup-13-shipped-amazon.html
Copyright © 2012 The Thrifty Mama™. All rights reserved.