I’ve put together this easy and short video tutorial to show you how to use my Coupon Database. It’s very simple, and you can save a lot of money and time just by using the Coupon Database for your coupon hunting. Find printable coupons, grocery store coupons, ecoupons, coupon insert coupons and more!
Watch the video below, and make sure you bookmark the Coupon Database page to check back for new coupons daily!
If you are having trouble viewing the video, click through to watch the Coupon Database video tutorial.
1. Go to TheThriftyMama.com/CouponDatabase, or use the top navigation menu under “Coupons” and click on “Coupon Database.”
2. Bookmark the page to check for new coupons daily. New coupons are always the first ones you will see.
3. Search by brand, or type of coupon.
4. Use the drop down menu called “Coupon Source – Any”, and you can choose to search for just Printable coupons, Cellfire coupons and more. You can even look at just certain coupon inserts, by selecting a date under “Source Date.”
5. If you find a printable coupon you want to print, just click on it and it will open the coupon source in your browser for easy printing.
Let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help!