This Cranberry-Orange juice is a perfect way to get some much needed nutrients, and it’s perfectly festive for the holiday season or any time of the year. Since this is cranberry juice, it does have a slightly tart flavor. The orange and apples round out that tartness very nicely so that it’s not overly tart. If you really enjoy a tart drink, add more cranberries and half a lemon to the following recipe.
- 1/2 bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 peeled orange
- 2 apples
- 1 cucumber
- 2 celery stalks
- If using a centrifugal juicer, run all items through the juicer.
- If using a juice press, run items through a blender or food processor until well blended.
- Proceed to use the juice press to press out your juice.
- Serve and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftover juice.
Can you tell that I’m a juice lover? Come join my juicing club and start a 10 day juice fast! Do you enjoy a good cranberry juice? What are some of your favorite cranberry juice recipes?