Here are the Whole Foods deals for the week. Remember….
- Some stores allow you to stack manufacturer coupons with store coupons.
- Buy a case and get a 10% discount.
- Bring your bags for .10 cents off your order per bag.
- Prices and deals will sometimes vary by store.
One Day Sale on Friday, 12/17/10:
- Satsuma Mandarins $.69/lb
- Pederson Apple Wood Bacon $4.99 pack (Save $1)
- Plainville Farms Honey Turkey $7.99/lb (Save $2)
- Asian Barbeque Pork Loin $10.99/lb (Save $3)
- Koch Cranberry Turkey Burgers $3.99 each (Save 33%)
- Wild Key West Shrimp 36/40 count $8.49/lb (Save $1.50)
- New York Strip Steak $10.99/lb (Save $4)
- Green Asparagus $2.99/lb (Save $1)
- Organic Pink Lady Apples $1.69/lb (Save $.80)
- Organic Yukon Gold Potatoes $1.29/lb (Save 24%)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip $2.99/8 oz (Save 25%)
- Kamut Medley with Roasted Butternut Squash $4.99/lb (Save $2)
- Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery Cultured Butter $3.99/8 oz (Save 33%)
- Stollen Bread $6.99 each (Save $2)
- Whole Treat Panettone $4.99 (Save $2)
- Community Coffee 2/$9 (Save $1.49)
- Surf Organic Candy Canes $2.99 (Save $1)
- Old Mill Kettle Corn $19.99/4 gallon tin (Save $5)
- Silly Cow Hot Chocolate Mix $5.99/17 oz (Save $1)
- Rao’s Marinara Sauce $7.99/32 oz (Save $1)
- 365 Everday Value Pumpkin or Peppermint Ice Cream $3.99 (Save $1)
- Nordic Naturals, selected items 25% off
Honest Kids Juice 64oz $2.99
-BOGO Honest Kids 64 oz Bottle
= $1.49 each after coupon wyb 2
Lundberg Gourmet Blend Rice $2.99
-$1/1 Lundberg Gourmet Blend Rice
= $1.99 after coupon
Kettle Chips $3
-$1/2 Kettle Chips
= $2.50 each after coupon wyb 2
Organic Valley Lowfat Yogurt $3.99
-$1/1 Organic Valley Yogurt
= $2.99 after coupon
Pacific Natural Foods Soup 12oz $2.49
-$1/1 Pacific Natural Foods 17.6 oz. or 12 oz. Soup AND
-$1/2 any Pacific Foods products
= $1.49 each after coupons wyb 2
Dagoba Organic Chocolate Bars $2.39
-$1/2 Dagoba Chocolate Products
= $1.89 each after coupon wyb 2
Let us know if you find any other great deals at Whole Foods!