If you are subscribed to my profile on Facebook, then you probably know that I’m currently doing a 7-day-detox. I’ve had a lot of people asking me for more details. Right now I am on day four of my detox, and am feeling good. I already feel like my waistline is slimmer, too!
To embark on this detox, I made myself an easy printable that I could use as my guide and put on my refrigerator. Then I thought, well maybe I should make it so everyone can print this!
Go print your free 7-day detox printable here. I started a discussion in my community on this last week. If you decide to embark on this detox, join the discussion in the community to get support, have your questions answered and just have a fun place to chat with like-minded health-nuts and myself.
- If you don’t want to eat meat, you can substitute whole grain rice in this detox.
- I mixed hemp protein powder with carrot juice to add extra protein in my diet.
- Avocado is a great fruit to eat on the days when you are supposed to eat fruit, because it adds in good fats to your detox.
- For any cooking of vegetables that you do with this detox, do not use any other oil besides coconut oil.
- Do not consume any alcohol while on this detox.
- Consult a professional before you embark on any sort of detox or major diet change.