- The Thrifty Mama™ - http://www.thethriftymama.com -
Free Savings Passes at 1800Flowers.com
Posted By Crystal Collins On November 5, 2009 @ 6:33 pm In Deals,Retail Stores | 1 Comment
Wow–this is a super deal from 1800Flowers.com:
1. Join their Fresh Rewards program HERE. Make sure you check the box at the bottom that says “Enroll me in Fresh Rewards so I can get points and savings.”
2. Register 10 event reminders to your account under Your Gift Reminders (i.e. Birthdays, Anniversarys etc.) From now until 11/30/09, you will get 40 Fresh Rewards point for every reminder you set up…up to a maximum of 10 reminder dates (400 points). You can also get 1 point for every $1 spent on merchandise.
3. Once you have 200 points in your account, then 1800Flowers will email you a $20 savings pass. You can get up to 2-$20 savings passes (equal to a maximum total of 400 points or $40 in savings passes!)
4. Now for the best part: you can use your savings passes at 1800Flower OR any of their affiliates including 1-800-Baskets.com, 1-800-Flowers.com®, Cheryl & Co, Fannie May®, The Popcorn Factory and Plow & Hearth®!
Keep in mind that it might take up to 2 weeks for the points to show up in your account. And, according to their site HERE, “All Fresh Rewards passes are sent via email during the first week of the month after which the pass is earned.”
(All of these percentages are based on 1800Flowers.com, so their affiliates might have different amounts of cash back.)
Thanks, Surviving the Stores!
Article printed from The Thrifty Mama™: http://www.thethriftymama.com
URL to article: http://www.thethriftymama.com/free-savings-passes-1800flowerscom.html
Copyright © 2012 The Thrifty Mama™. All rights reserved.