- The Thrifty Mama™ - http://www.thethriftymama.com -
Natural and Thrifty in 365: #102 Grapefruit Bathroom Cleaner
Posted By Crystal Collins On November 29, 2011 @ 9:16 pm In Home and Garden,Organic and Green Living | 12 Comments
I’m sure you’ve heard of the cleaning power of citrus. Maybe you’ve even bought cleaners with some kind of citrus essenial oil in them. But I’m guessing you haven’t made a cleaner quite like this before. Here’s what you need:
Oh yes. That’s it. Could it be any easier? Here’s what you do.
1. First, wet the shower/tub/sink or whatever bathroom surface you need to clean.
2. Sprinkle the salt all over the areas that you put water on in the bathroom.
3. Cut your grapefruit in half.
4. Using the grapefruit like a sponge, start scrubbing! Make sure you squeeze the grapefruit as you are going along so that nice citrusy juice gets all over.
5. When you are done, rise off the area you cleaned with water or wipe down with a wet rag.
6. Enjoy your clean bathroom!
This amazing tip was submitted by Merissa from Little House Living.
Natural & Thrifty in 365 is a year-long series of 365 tips for living more green, natural and healthy while saving money. Do you have a natural and thrifty tip that you would like to share with The Thrifty Mama readers? Submit your awesome idea here. You just might get featured as one of the 365 tips!
Article printed from The Thrifty Mama™: http://www.thethriftymama.com
URL to article: http://www.thethriftymama.com/natural-thrifty-365-102-grapefruit-bathroom-cleaner.html
Copyright © 2012 The Thrifty Mama™. All rights reserved.