If I do not aim for anything, then I am sure to hit my mark every time. It’s time I write down my vision and make it plain. I’ve had many successes this past year, but also many ideas and attempts that didn’t go so well. I have a few goals that I would like to achieve personally as well as in the blogging realm this year, and here they are in no particular order:
- Lose 20 lbs. I’ve already dropped two pant sizes, now I would like to get my weight down. I’ve already lost 2 pounds in the last few weeks, so I have 18 more to go. I’m not in a rush. My main goal, as always, is to become more fit and healthy.
- Set aside and devote more time to spend in prayer and Bible reading.
- Start a monthly or bi-weekly fellowship or Bible Study in my home.
- Begin officially homeschooling my son.
- Set a schedule for cleaning, and continue adding recipes to my repertoire of meal planning.
- Attempt Organic Gardening again this year, and hopefully have a better success than this past year!
- First and foremost, be sure that my family comes before my blog.
- Set up a blogging schedule.
- Promote the Forums more and grow the community there.
- Create quality content: Share more personal posting, and tips that will help readers live more natural and thrifty lives (meaning, don’t get too carried away with all the deal posting, but actually devote time and posting to more in-depth posts).
- Double my traffic by the end of the year.
- Build a better relationship with my readers: Work harder at responding to comments and emails, and also finding out what exactly my readers would like to see on my blog.
- Schedule regular breaks from blogging so that I don’t get burnt out.
- Attend Savvy Blogging and Blissdom in February.
- Improve my photography skills.
- Make more videos and vlogs.
- Send my husband to an accounting class so he can learn more about taxes and such……dread… This year’s tax filing should be interesting.
- Ministry – While my blog is set up as a business and I do make money off of advertising, I do what I do for YOU! My readers are the most important part of my blog, and are the main reason that I even started this blog. I plan to always keep this focus throughout the year, and do what I can to help others.
See more goals for 2010 HERE.
If you have any feedback for my blog and forums that would make this site a better place for all my readers, I would love to hear your thoughts!