Scroll down and leave a comment or linky to show off all the bargains you got this past week!
We’re getting ready to leave for our camping road trip, and you know what that means! It was time to stock up on organic and natural groceries at Costco.
We even got a nice cooler for $39.99. While we could probably have gotten a cheaper cooler with a sale somewhere, I doubt we could have gotten such a nice one. I’ll have peace of mind knowing that this cooler will keep our food good during our trip.
Total spent on cooler and groceries at Costco: $209.29
What we got:
- Cooler $39.99
- All Natural Chicken Apple Sausage $13.49 x 2
- Hebrew National Hot Dogs $8.99
- Real Lemon 2 pack (for Lemonade) $5.29
- Organic Mixed Vegetables $5.99
- Coconut Water $14.69 x 2
- Clif Organic ZBars $10.79 x 4
- Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips $6.29
- Wild Caught Canned Salmon $10.99
- Organic Strawberry Preserves $6.99
- Cheddar Cheese $5.29 x 2
- Organic Animal Crackers $8.39
How did you all do this week? Go ahead, show off all those awesome deals you got! Please link directly to your posts, and I ask that you do not link to giveaways or posts mainly promoting affiliate deals. Let’s encourage one another with our thrifty ventures. No giveaways please. Thanks!