- The Thrifty Mama™ - http://www.thethriftymama.com -
Shopping Superstars: Saving on a Trip
Posted By Crystal Collins On August 20, 2011 @ 2:00 pm In Deals,Organic and Green Living | 4 Comments
Scroll down and leave a comment or linky to show off all the bargains you got this past week!
I’m on a trip this week, and have so far saved money on food and beverage in four ways:
1. Getting organic foods that are discounted at local grocery stores.
2. Using Restaurant.com certificates for local restaurants.
3. Bringing inexpensive snacks with me that I bought at Costco.
4. Accepting the complimentary items like coffee, when at hotels and restaurants.
By doing all of these, I can cut my cost of food on trips by half or more. What are some of your tips for saving on food costs during a trip?
How did you all do this week? Go ahead, show off all those awesome deals you got! Please link directly to your posts, and I ask that you do not link to giveaways or posts mainly promoting affiliate deals. Let’s encourage one another with our thrifty ventures. No giveaways please. Thanks!
Article printed from The Thrifty Mama™: http://www.thethriftymama.com
URL to article: http://www.thethriftymama.com/shopping-superstars-saving-trip.html
Copyright © 2012 The Thrifty Mama™. All rights reserved.