- The Thrifty Mama™ - http://www.thethriftymama.com -
Money Saving Tips: Five Simple Ways to Start Saving Immediately
Posted By Crystal Collins On January 19, 2011 @ 3:56 pm In Uncategorized | 2 Comments
It can be quite overwhelming when you first endeavor to begin saving money. Whether you want to dive into couponing, or just want to be able to save a little money on day to day items, here are five tips to help you begin saving money right away with very little stress or work on your part:
1. Planning to eat out? Check for a local restaurant deal at these sites:
2. Before you hit the grocery store, check the grocery ads to your favorite stores. You can check online, or look in the paper if you get it. Circle the items that are on sale, that you can use and just buy the sale items. If you have coupons, wonderful! If not, you are still saving some money by shopping sale items. The Publix Buy One Get One Free Sales are HOT even without coupons.
3. Start using Swagbucks as your search engine. This search engine gives you random bucks that you can use to grab some free gift cards.
5. When shopping online, make sure you ALWAYS go through a cash back site like Ebates, Shop at Home or Mr. Rebates. It costs you nothing to register on these sites, you start with a free $5 credit and you will earn cash back on all your online shopping. Remember to check for coupon codes, too!
These are just five simple things you can do to start saving money right away. What are some of your tips?
Article printed from The Thrifty Mama™: http://www.thethriftymama.com
URL to article: http://www.thethriftymama.com/simple-money-saving-tips.html
Copyright © 2012 The Thrifty Mama™. All rights reserved.